Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2 out of 5 Bewitched Bookworms agree: Jenny Pox makes the 'Best Of' 2010 list(s)!

The Bewitched Bookworms have included me in two of their 'Best of 2010' lists.  See these posts by One Pushy Fox and Heather.  Heather calls Jenny Pox "the best book by an Indie that I read this year," while Pushy laments seeing Sarah Palin rather than Jenny Pox on the NY Times bestseller list.

This makes the fifth or sixth time I've been featured on Bewitched Bookworms this year.  I'm going to have to designate Pushy Fox and Heather the official "#1 Fan of Jenny Pox." Of course, it's an award they'll have to share.  I hope it doesn't lead to a rough custody battle. 

I don't have a fancy bronze statuette to give them, but I will send each of them an autographed paperback of Jenny Pox, when I get more paperbacks in a few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Thanks so much, Jeff!!! And I promise you that Heather will own most of the rights to our title. She's fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You would think that I'm the native Chicagoan and not a transplant with the way Pushy describes me. Pushy and I are just spreading the word. If we like you, we won't shut up. I guarantee you I've never met a Heather (including myself) that doesn't talk a mile a minute and way too much.

    BTW, look for an email soon for an invitation to be the first author featured in our new "Indie Spotlight" segment. When I'm not so lazy and on vacation, I'll pull it together. And a word of advice. When you have kids, make sure they have no clue who Thomas and Friends are. That's the only thing I've watched or purchased for the last three months. And I wonder why I can't get anything done at home.

    Thanks again, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, people can comment on my blog!!

    Thanks so much, Heather and Heather. Indie authors depend pretty heavily on book bloggers, as I've learned.

    And we're having our first kid in May. We just found out it's a boy.

    ReplyDelete