Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Author John Hartness Reviews Jenny Pox - Rare Chance to Read a Southern Man's Perspective!

Jenny Pox has received some great reviews from women around the world, from England and Germany to Australia and Malaysia.

Now John Hartness, an award-winning poet who grew up in rural South Carolina, gives his views on Jenny Pox, both as a horror novel and as a depiction of life in the Deep South.

John's book The Chosen, a story of bikers, whiskey and archangels, has been on my TBR list for a while. You might try it out and tell me what you think!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome review. It's good to hear from a guys guy perspective because I wanted my husband to read it, but was afraid he'd think it too girly (although seriously there is no way Jenny is girly).

    Josie Wade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Josie! I wanted to let guys know they can enjoy the book, too, so that's why I appreciated John's review so much.

    ReplyDelete