Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Five Reasons Jenny Pox Makes a Great Valentine's Day Gift

Looking for an extra last-minute something for Valentine's Day?  Consider gifting a copy of Jenny Pox.  Here's why:

1. Low price - just $2.99.
2. Convenient - Buy it on Amazon and gift it directly to your beloved's Kindle. (If necessary, run and pick up a Kindle at Staples first.  Those make good gifts, too!)
3. Jenny Pox is a story about finding love in a dark and wicked world--you know, like the one where we live.
4. Buying Jenny Pox is a compliment to your lady friend, because as the Bewitched Bookworms with all their Ph.D's have proved, smart girls love Jenny Pox.
5. There's only a couple months left to read it before the sequel comes out!  And she'll enjoy the anticipation of waiting for the sequel.  You wouldn't want to deny her that, would you?



6 comments:

  1. Yay! I am really looking forward to the sequel. Loved Jenny Pox! I have just bought a Kindle for another family member and the first book he read was The Haunted E-book and now he's on Jenny Pox =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope he likes both books. You must be the reason I'm doing so well in the UK this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a sequel???? I am so there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it's one of the best romantic stories I've read in awhile, my boyfriend likes the sex, drugs and gore. When is the sequel coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may not know this but I ADORED this book. I know I don't talk about it much, but there you have it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Titania - Yep! You'll know when it's out because I'll make it hard for people to miss it. :)

    Anonymous - Thanks! The sequel will be out by the beginning of summer, if not sooner.

    Pushy - Why have you never mentioned before that you liked Jenny Pox?

    ReplyDelete