Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A major Jenny Pox sequel update...

I'm just letting you know that the sequel to Jenny Pox is substantially complete, though it will still be in the editing process for several weeks.  (Scott Nicholson is also going to edit the book.) I'm at the "line editing" stage now, to be followed by the "proofing" stage and then the "uploading" stage.  And then the "hoping people like it" stage.

I want to thank all the readers who let me know they were excited to read a sequel.  As it turns out, the story I developed grew so involved that I decided it would be best to create a trilogy. I think that anyone who enjoyed the first book will greatly enjoy the second book, and I'm very excited by how Jenny's story is unfolding.


I'm now announcing the release date for the second Jenny Pox: "April."

The third Jenny Pox book has a tentative release date of "the fall."


That's it for today.  I'll put up the cover and the "soundtrack" playlist (an idea I'm copying from Amanda Hocking) as they become available, so check back for more updates.

The title of the second book is Tommy Nightmare.


6 comments:

  1. Great News!!! Is Tommy Nightmare a new character? Don't tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm psyched for "April" and "the fall!" :) I also love playlists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 'hoping people like it stage best' as that's when I get to read it :)) Cool name too. Tommy Nightmare. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Buddhas here just the sound of two hands clapping! April -- sounds great.

    Josie Wade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Julia, Stacey, Slowest Bookworm & Josie. Glad you're looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm flipping out I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story-telling is so amazing. The way you handle the romance without being cheesy, slipp in politics..aand the gore without making me wanna vomit but slightly gag. Definitely and easily top three fave books:))))))

    ReplyDelete