Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did I miss any book bloggers who want to review Jenny Pox/Tommy Nightmare?

One thing that I lost when lightning hit my computer was a spreadsheet with all the book bloggers who like Jenny Pox.  So, if you're a blogger who liked the first one, and would like a review copy of Tommy Nightmare, just email me or leave your contact info in the comments below.

If you're a blogger interested in trying the series, let me know and I'll send a review copy of Jenny Pox.

Thanks!  Lightning and destruction can be a bit inconvenient...

6 comments:

  1. I would like a copy to review, though to be fair, I don't know when I would be able to get to it. Sorry to hear about you channeling a nexus of electrical destruction.

    -
    Shawn Graham
    shawn@indiereads.net
    http://www.indiereads.net
    @indiereading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to review the series!


    Kate Towery
    katetowery@gmail.com
    http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/
    Twitter: @MidnghtBookGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer. I hope you didn't lose anything that can't be replaced like a manuscript. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Shawn & Kate! I'll send you those ebooks.

    Slowest Bookworm- I try to keep my manuscripts backed up in a couple of places, but I do need to go back & re-make the last proofing changes on Tommy Nightmare again. Not a big deal because I have a record of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out about your books and I would love to review them for my site!

    Misty Rayburn
    misty@meteorflower.com
    http://www.the-top-shelf.com
    Twitter: @topshelfebooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Misty, I'll send you a copy!

    ReplyDelete