Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Enter to win Jenny Pox & Tommy Nightmare Paperbacks at Goodreads

Tommy Nightmare isn't quite out yet, but you can enter to win a paperback of Tommy Nightmare, the sequel to Jenny Pox, over on Goodreads.  Haven't read Jenny Pox yet?  I already thought of that, so each winner will receive a Jenny Pox paperback as well as a Tommy Nightmare paperback.  It sounds like a pretty cool thing to enter, doesn't it?



Goodreads Book Giveaway





Tommy Nightmare by J.L. Bryan



Tommy Nightmare


by J.L. Bryan



Giveaway ends May 01, 2011.

See the giveaway details
at Goodreads.




Enter to win


4 comments:

  1. Yes definitely cool! Good luck to all the entrants :)

    What am I still doing on the computer?! I should be reading ... 30% into Tommy Nightmare :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just entered. What an awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Thea, glad you like the cover :)

    ReplyDelete