Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Tommy Nightmare reviewed by Caffeinated Diva - And don't forget, Jenny Pox is going off-sale..

Kim at Caffeinated Diva (who is a dedicated Jenny Pox fan!) posted her review of the new sequel Tommy Nightmare.  Read it at her blog:




And don't forget Jenny Pox is going from 99 cents to $2.99 after this weekend. I hate to raise the price back up, but I'm going on FMLA leave from work (which is unpaid) to take care of our new baby this summer, so we're going to need the extra money pretty badly. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Jenny Pox was amazing and I am looking forward to reading Tommy Nightmare! It's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can read my review of Jenny Pox here: http://bit.ly/lAebWH - and I'm about to post a shorter version on Amazon & Goodreads as well. Happy to support your work, I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jennifer!

    I really enjoyed your review, Meaghan. :) Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete