Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Coming in October - The Paranormals Blog Tour

The Paranormals are going on tour in October!  With the help of Kismet Book Touring, I'll be visiting blogs for three weeks talking about Jenny Pox, Tommy Nightmare, and the third book in the trilogy, Alexander Death (which is still on track to come out in September).

The prizes will include a Nook Color (with custom Alexander gelskin), several custom pieces of jewelry based on the trilogy, and more!



Find out more at http://www.kismetbt.com/upcoming-tour/the-paranormals-by-jl-bryan.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Although I'm somewhat intimidated by having my blog tour at the same time as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Britany!

    Claudia - It'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! I can't wait for Alexander Death to come out!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude that skin is AWESOME on the Nook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Erica! I can't wait to put it out, either :)

    AJ - Yeah, I like how that looks, too. I may have to get an extra gelskin for my own Kindle while we're at it.

    ReplyDelete