Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

With My Last Breath - Third book in Courtney Cole's Bloodstone Saga now available!

For fans of Courtney Cole and her Bloodstone Saga books, you'll be excited to know that the third book in the series, With My Last Breath, is now available on Amazon and Nook!







If you enjoy Jenny Pox, you might enjoy Courtney's series, which also involves reincarnation and ancient past lives.  The first book is Every Last Kiss, also available on Kindle and Nook!

Have a great weekend!  I'll be finishing up my new book (not Alexander Death, which is away with the editor, but my next book after that).


4 comments:

  1. Holy cow-- you did blog about me!! What a super-cool friend you are!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeeeah...but I wrote 'Sage' instead of 'Saga.' Fixed it now. This is why coffee should come before blogging, not the other way around..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'll have to look at the FIRST one first! LOL

    PS- I HATE Captcha...Just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, have I had Captcha turned on? Lame.

    ReplyDelete