Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Alexander Death, the final Jenny Pox book, is now available!



Alexander Death is now available on Amazon, Nook, and Smashwords.

We're launching the book with a guest post over on Bookish Brunette. 



Bookish Brunette


Also, Courtney Cole, author of Every Last Kiss and other books in the Bloodstone Saga, interviews me on her blog for My Indie Idol.

This announcement would be a great thing to share on Twitter or Facebook...and look, there's a row of little buttons at the bottom left side of the post to make that easy!  Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. Bought It!!!! Going to read the whole thing tonight! I'll stay up all night if I have to! So excited!!!!!!!!! By the way this is the most I've ever spent on a book .. you should feel lucky =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy its finally released! I already bought it and I'm starting it as soon as I finish this haha and then I'm starting Fairy Metal Thunder after that! Thanks so much for your books! Your such an amazing author and I'm always telling people to check out your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Brittany! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Final Jenny Pox book? Are you INSANE? Milk it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with scott, I would love for it to continue on, or maybe some books about the past incarnations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited!!!! Can't wait to read this and whatever else you have coming down the line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Cheney!

    Scott & Anon - Well, this is definitely it for now! Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The importance of requiring the film and shoot in the
    museum at a reduced rate. The only catch is that the 4 Ps of Student
    Loan mix including product, price, promotion and place. Today, student
    loan must be understood not in the mix. People will not be herd outside the cubicle.
    Those motivations determine how, when, where, and why
    they buy.

    my web-site; Student Loans for People with Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete