Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Announcing Fairy Metal Thunder: New Book, New Series

While we wait for Alexander, I wanted to tell you some things about my next new book, Fairy Metal Thunder, which will begin a new series called Songs of Magic.

Through a series of unforeseen circumstances, Fairy Metal Thunder might end up being released before Alexander Death (in which case, I'd have two new books coming out this month).

We will do a full cover & book description reveal over on The Unread Reader on Monday, September 19, and I'll offer a paperback giveaway of the book at that time.  Many thanks to Missie for hosting this event!  Although the way things are going, that could end up being a book launch announcement, too.

Here are some fun facts about Fairy Metal Thunder and the Songs of Magic series:

-They will be YA paranormals, appropriate for all ages.

-Vicki Keire is editing these books (and she's so fast and thorough!).

-They will involve fairies and rock & roll.

-While I originally thought of the series as a trilogy, it looks like there will be four or five books instead.

-You can already add the book on Goodreads.

-I will tell you more later.

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Woo that's exciting! Fairies and rock and roll? count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You obviously never, ever sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Andra!

    Stacey - Sleep? I knew I was forgetting something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, now I am looking forward to two books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with bookish I must read this again I must read this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be reading it for sure! Already added it to my goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that name! So we know you like Jesus Jones, but who are your favorite Metal Bands or is that something Missie is revealing?

    Heather

    And can I just say once again you rock!

    ReplyDelete