Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Horror author Rhiannon Frater reviews Jenny Pox!

I'm very excited to tell you that Rhiannon Frater, whose books include the As The World Dies trilogy (newly released by Tor in July) and the vampire books Pretty When She Dies and The Tale of the Vampire Bride, read Jenny Pox and wrote an amazing review of it. Check it out on her blog: Zombies, Vampires and Texans!   It's so surprising and humbling to get a great review like that from such a fantastic horror writer!  Thanks, Rhiannon!

5 comments:

  1. The Ink Puddle posted a review of Tommy Nightmare today as well today.
    ink-puddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am just catching up here, two new books coming out -- awesome!
    I can't wait!
    And a great review too.

    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read a review of her book The Tale of the Vampire Bride on another blog. I hadn't heard of her but this blogger loved her work and I think a lot of this blogger's opinion so this is very high praise for you! (Of course)! Why do you seem surprised to see good reviews of your books? They are awesomely Epic! A WIN as Ashley (above) would say!

    Didn't you read my twitter review??

    Heather

    ReplyDelete