Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The blog tour, the fairy book, the Zombiepalooza

Hi, welcome to today's blog post.

First, I wanted to mention a new review of Fairy Metal Thunder, by Mimi Valentine:

Mimi Valentine


That was nice, wasn't it?

Next, a reminder that I'm doing a blog tour for the Jenny Pox books starting Monday, October 17. Prizes include autographed books (which I don't do often for giveaways because I'm lazy about going to the mail center), several pieces of Jenny Pox-themed jewelry, and a fancy new Kindle Fire tablet. You can learn by clicking the tour badge, which follows presently:



And finally, don't forget to keep up with this year's Zombiepalooza on Amanda Hocking's blog:


(Yes, that's last year's Zombiepalooza logo, but it's just come shambling back from the grave, groaning and hungry like some kind of...of...hmm, I'll try to think of a metaphor.)

1 comment:

  1. Both of those events sound awesome! I'm on it - I mean what else can a woman who's up at all hours of the night better do with her time? (oh wait...work right...ok)
    Pabkins @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete