Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fairy Metal Thunder reviews, blog tour update, and more!

Yep, I've been slacking on blog posts this week.

First, I'm happy to let you know about some new blogger reviews of Fairy Metal Thunder.  I'm working on the second book in this series now, and overall I'm really enjoying writing these stories.  I'm glad other people are enjoying it, too.  Check out new reviews from Unabridged Andra and Bending the Spine.


Unabridged Andra 

Thanks, Andra and Rebecca!

There's also a new review of Jenny Pox at Unabridged Bookshelf, and a new review of Tommy Nightmare by Kelly at Reading the Paranormal. Thanks, ladies!

Finally, for the upcoming Paranormals Blog Tour, featuring Jenny and friends, we're changing the grand prize to  one of those flashy new Amazon tablets, the Kindle Fire.  So that will be a fun prize to win!


No comments:

Post a Comment