Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

V-blog review of the Jenny Pox trilogy, and Zombiepalooza!

Ashley at Bookish Brunette does an overall "trilogy review" of all three books on her new video.  I'm going to embed it right, here, too, 'cause I never get to post videos:





Also, don't miss the second year of Zombiepalooza on Amanda Hocking's blog - I should have posted about it on October 1, but it's not too late to join in this celebration of the societal contributions of zombies. I'll be over there a couple of times this month!

And Jordan at Ink Puddle just posted her review of Alexander Death, which I really enjoyed. So read that! And I think that's all the news for now...

4 comments:

  1. Awww YAY! You posted my video on your blog... I kinda feel special... I'm sure you'll spoil it soon enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, duh, that's the other news. The Team Alexander and Team Seth buttons! Conveniently grab-able from my sidebar there.

    ReplyDelete