Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fairy Metal Thunder: A notice for non-Kindle owners



To experiment with the Kindle lending library, I am enrolling Fairy Metal Thunder in KDP Select.  This means that it will be exclusively available on Kindle for 90 days (include Kindle apps like Kindle for PC, etc.).

If you've already started the series on another platform, don't worry--the second book in the series, as well as the third one coming out this spring, will continue to be available on all platforms.  Only the first book will be exclusive to Kindle.

You still have today to grab Fairy Metal Thunder on Nook and other platforms.  After that, you would need a Kindle or Kindle app to read it during the next three months.

So, that's what's happening with that, and very soon.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with KDP Select - I've heard it's worked out very well for other authors, and hopefully Fairy Metal Thunder will be no exception.

    BTW, I don't know if this ebook was released DRM free or not. But if not then there are programs out there (like Calibre) that will convert Kindle files to ePub for the Nook and vice versa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jason. I think the average reader is more likely to use a Kindle app than to convert the file using Calibre, so that's why I mentioned that. But certainly Calibre is an option, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed...when I'm feeling lazy I do tend to read on the Kindle app on my iPhone lol. But it's nice to have the option to put it on my Nook too.

    BTW, I enjoyed the hell out of Jenny Pox and now must read all your other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new cover for Fairy Metal Thunder!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete