Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Catch up on 'Jenny Pox Week' at Book Soulmates!

Jenny Pox week concludes with a color-coded group discussion of Jenny Pox by five bloggers!  Here are all the Book Soulmate features about Jenny Pox this week:

Short interview of me
Isa's review of Jenny Pox (Isa never read any indie books before this month's event, so I really had to represent!)
Jenny Pox and Tommy Nightmare giveaway
My guest blog
Group blogger chat about Jenny Pox (new today!)

Thanks so much to Isalys for having me this week!  Also thanks to Bookish Brunette, Amy from Book Loving Mom, Smash from Smash Attack Reads, and Loretta from Between the Pages, who also participated in the blog chat (not to mention convincing Isa to feature Jenny Pox during her month of Indie Epicness in the first place!)  Big thanks to all of you!



Also, don't miss Giselle's awesome review of Fairy Metal Thunder, posted on Xpresso Reads yesterday-ish!




But what about the second book, Fairy Blues, you ask?  Three lovely bloggers also reviewed that this week!

Unabridged Andra Between the Pages button

But, you ask, didn't anyone review the third book, Fairystruck, this week?  Yep, Heather at Buried in Books just posted an in-depth review of the book!  Check it out:


4 comments:

  1. LOVED Jenny Pox! I have Tommy Nightmare, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet! So many books, so little time....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa!! I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. I never even saw this! You have to let me know when you say nice things about me!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this book on my shelf but I don't know why I didn't read it yet.
    One thing is for sure, I'll read it soon with your great review that makes this book more appealing!

    ReplyDelete