Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Multi-cover reveal: 3 new fairy covers by Phatpuppy Art!

Claudia from Phatpuppy Art has provided three new images for the covers of the fairy books!  Three wonderful bloggers are helping me present them today:

For the new Fairy Metal Thunder cover, see Bookish Brunette!

 The bookish brunette


For the new Fairy Blues cover, see Xpresso Reads!


 
 
 And for the new Fairystruck cover, see Between the Pages!

Between the Pages


Here they are on Amazon:
Fairy Metal Thunder
Fairy Blues
Fairystruck

Let me know what you think, here or there!  Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Love them all so much! Great new covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're GORGEOUS!!! I'm seriously IN LOVE with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm very excited about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read so many good things about Phat Puppy's work and I have to say these cover's are awesome! I especially like the one for Fairy Struck which I will be reading soon! They are so different from what you started with. Definitely will appeal to a broader audience though the books definitely should appeal to everyone anyway! I absolutely love the series!! Fantastic work Jeff!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete