Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

How you can sponsor the Midsummer Dream Fair!

 
If you've been poking around my blog, you might have noticed buttons and links to another blog page advertising the Midsummer Dream Fair in June.

What is this fascinating and mysterious event?  A number of great indie (and semi-indie) authors will be guest blogging or contributing short stories about some of their favorite fairy tales and fairy tale creatures and giving away books...but this is no ordinary book blog event!  We'll also have a psychic visiting to talk about elemental faeries, a creature-judging contest, snacks, unicorns, and other surprises.

If you have a book blog you can have your blog button added as a Silver sponsor by decorating your blog with one of the Midsummer Dream Fair buttons in my right sidebar there.  Just place one of the buttons on your blog from now until June 24, the final days of the fair.  Add a comment to this post and the address of your blog so I can grab your blog button, and you'll be a silver-level sponsor!

These silver sponsorships will be available until May 31.

Thanks!



20 comments:

  1. Okay, but I'm still unsure what a silver sponsor is. Just someone who puts one of your buttons up on their blog? Or is there more to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a button exchange, really. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, gotcha. So why are the silver sponsorships only available til May 31?

      Delete
    2. The event starts on June 1.

      Delete
  3. All posted and ready to go. You can find it under "Events & Giveaways" on my sidebar over at I Write, I Read, I Review.

    The comment section does not seem to want me to post the HTML for my button, but it can be found on the same sidebar as your button under the heading "Grab My Button!".

    This looks like it should be a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just added your button to my blog for the event. Sounds fun.

    Thanks,
    Ellen @ Always YA at Heart

    The comments won't allow me to add the HTML code but it can be found on the side bar at the link above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Added :)

    This sounds fun :)

    Cannot add code but you can find the button my blog :)

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Kathy, Ellen, Krazzyme and Valery! I added your buttons to the page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like such a fun event! I grabbed my fave button and look forward to joining in on the fun :)
    Thank you!

    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds...magic. *drooling a little*
    I want it, I want it, I want it!!!!!

    My baby blog : http://www.babblingaboutbooksandstuff.co.nr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Margie and Lila! I added your buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can we enter an give a book by buying (if we are not authors and hold a book blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I added the button and it ends on my b-day, how cool is that! :) *new follower*

    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great!
    http://sarahelizabethsbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, I added all three of you! Imagination Station- You can always do that! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just added the button to my blog, it's on my side bar, just scroll down a little and you will see it. For my link button, just scroll down a little more or go to the page "Link Me".

    I'm also a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Idea! I'm sure my followers will love this :P I've posted a button on my side bar & followed as well (:

    http://xokimreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've added the button to my side bar, can't wait for it to start :)

    http://nerdettereviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK, I added all three of you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete