Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Midsummer Dream Fair: Final Prize Booth!








Congratulations to our winners!
Here it is, the final prize booth of the fair!  Thanks to all the authors, bloggers, and readers who made this a fun summer event!  And special thanks to Bookish Brunette for making the all the great graphics!

I'd like to point out again that my novels Fairy Metal Thunder and Jenny Pox are both currently free on most ebook platforms - the links are at the upper left of this blog!

Now, for the prizes... 


 Melissa (Books and Things) won A Gnome Problem and Lessons IV by Michael Crane, as well as GNOME SOAP!



Ricki won four ebooks by Vicki Keire!


Heather won Virtue by Amanda Hocking, as well as a custom-made unicorn from redwyvernstudio!






   

Amy won four signed books from my Songs of Magic series and the Grimm's fairy tale book purse!

The gold sponsors who helped promote the fair were also entered to win small "thank you" prizes.  The three gold sponsors who won (picked by random.org) were Heather from SupaGirl Books, Jenni from Alluring Reads, and Anjana from Kindle and Me.

Thanks so much to all the authors, bloggers and readers who made this such a fantastic fair! Naturally, we'll end with fireworks!







The final day of the Midsummer Dream Fair was brought to you by:
Click here to visit KindleObsessed

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! This was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Thank you so much. I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!! I cannot wait to get Virtue by Amanda Hocking and I am stoked about designing my own unicorn. This was an awesome fair. Thanks for having this!!

    Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the Fair, can you tell me how to get one of those Grimm's fairy tale book purse? I loved it and would love to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this! It was a blast and introduced me to some great new authors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!

    The fair was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete