Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jenny Plague-Bringer: Playlist and Update

I like to do playlists for many of my books.  Typically, this is a blend of music I played while writing the book, as well as songs that represent specific scenes or characters to me.  This is the playlist I put together while writing Jenny Plague-Bringer:



Jenny Plague-Bringer is now available for Kindle!


We're still waiting for it to appear on Nook, Apple, Sony, etc., but if you would like an ePub version right away, you can now get it on Smashwords!

Thanks so much, and I'll give more updates when they're available!

1 comment:

  1. Quite an eclectic mix. I haven't heard the Violent Femmes in ages! Don't know if it was just me or what but I couldn't listen to most of the songs b/c it said the video player was too small. But I could see the titles. Don't know Plainsong by The Cure. Have to check that out.

    H.

    ReplyDelete