Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cover Reveal for Nomad (NEW Time Travel Dystopian)

Tons of blogs helped out with the Nomad cover reveal on Monday, but in case you missed it, here it is:







They took everything: her family, her home, her childhood.

By the age of nineteen, Raven has spent most of her life in the sprawling slums of America, fighting as a rebel against the dictatorship. When the rebellion steals an experimental time-travel device, she travels back five decades to the year 2013. Her plan: assassinate the future dictator when he is still young and vulnerable, long before he comes to power. She must move fast to reshape history, because agents from her own time are on her trail, ready to execute her on sight.


* * *

The book will be released Friday, July 26.   If you use Goodreads, you can add it here.

I'm going to have some guest posts on different book blogs and prize giveaways the week of July 22-26 to celebrate the new release!  I'll link everything to my blog.  Also, there will be some sort of special event or giveaway just for Facebook fans on release day, so watch for that.

Let me know what you think of the new book's cover and description so far!  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I should be thanking you! The cover looks awesome, so bad ass and in one of my favorite colors. The description is great as well. And thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like the sound of the book :)

      Delete