Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New News!

OK, obviously I'm a bad blogger.  You can tell by how my last post was like two months ago and has almost 80 spam comments, the blog equivalent of weeds and a sure sign of neglect.  In this, my blog looks a bit like my front lawn, sadly.

Anyway, I've been mostly taking care of my son (who just turned 2!) and writing when I can.  Happily, I'm wrapping about a new book that will come out next month!

The novel is called Nomad and is the story of a young woman who travels back in time fifty years, to 2013, to try and prevent a dystopian future.  The cover reveal will be Monday, June 24, on tons of book blogs (thanks to all the bloggers who are helping out!).  (If you have a blog and want to participate, the cover reveal sign-up is at http://eepurl.com/AACi5.)  It's another lovely cover by Claudia at Phatpuppy Art.

Nomad will be released on Friday, July 26.   

I'll have some guest blogs and giveaways around then!  I'm definitely planning a special giveaway for my Facebook page, among other things.

If you use Goodreads and want to add it, I've already listed it there, with an early book description.

I hope you will all enjoy this time-travel-dystopian-with-twisted-romance story!  Stay tuned for more details! (I'm not sure how you "stay tuned" on the internet, but anyway...)

4 comments:

  1. So excited! Love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the reveal! Weeds aren't so bad...my lawn is a weed jungle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just mowed my weeds, so they look shorter. And better, I suppose.

      Delete