Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Jenny Pox and Fairy boxed sets, plus new books coming soon!

I've recently released two ebook boxed sets: one for the entire Jenny Pox series, and one for the first four books in the Songs of Magic series! If you're interested, here are the links:

Jenny Pox complete series: Available on Kindle and Nook.




Songs of Magic Books 1-4:  Available on Kindle and Nook.

If you're a fan of the Songs of Magic series, you'll be glad to know that Book 6, Fairy Luck, will be available this Friday (July 24)! 



I'm also releasing another novel about a week later, on August 1.  This one is called Inferno Park, and it concerns a group of teenagers who can't resist breaking into and exploring the haunted ruins of an old amusement park.  It's set in the Florida panhandle and involves a lot of my own favorite tourist-trap memories from childhood.  I'm really looking forward to sharing that with readers out there.  Inferno Park is a standalone book, not a series.

I'm also deep into writing a new book, which I hope to release before Halloween.  This one involves ghosts and seems like a lot of fun so far.

To hear about my new releases as they happen, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here (you'll also receive a free ebook of short stories): http://eepurl.com/mizJH.

That's all the news from me!  I've been spending a lot of time offline, focusing on writing.  Hope everyone is having a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment