Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

New book: Fairy Luck, Songs of Magic Book 6!

Good news for fans of the Songs of Magic series - the long-anticipated next book is here!  Fairy Luck continues the adventures of Jason, Erin, and Aoide, and it is the second to last book in the series.

You can grab it on Kindle, Nook, or Smashwords for just $2.99 right now.  It will be available on Apple and Kobo within a week or so.

If you haven't tried the fairy books yet, you can now pick up a boxed set of the first four books for just $4.99 on Kindle or Nook.

I will have some very non-fairy books out soon.  Inferno Park, a story about teenagers in Florida who can't resist sneaking into the haunted ruins of an old amusement park, should be out in a couple of weeks!  I've spent a lot of time on this book and it's full of childhood memories for me, so I hope you'll read that when it comes out in August!

That's all the news from me.  I hope you're having a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. It sound like a fairy tale and the magic story. I love it too much. It really sound interesting and cool. The book sexywin isn;t a real magic but it changes the life of people. Inside this eBook, You will see how to embrace your strength , and how to easily build upon them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there going to be another book?

    ReplyDelete